Monday, March 7, 2011

WEEKEND REVIEW....

I had a rainy, but great weekend. We had a nice dinner out Friday night to Buffalo's,had been craving a nice Philly and theirs is pretty good. Was a little ticked at the waitress we had, as we don't drink alcohol, (we ordered waters w/ lemon)and she NEVER came to ask if we wanted a refill, but yet the tables in front/behind & beside us were all drinking alcohol and she asked them on numerous occassions if they wanted or needed anything....that was #1 pet peeve, then I had ordered Chloe some steamed broccoli instead of fries to go with her food and they brought her fries instead, I mentioned to the waitress & she never brought her broccoli until we were ready to leave. ( I will be sending an email to the manager...I think just b/c we were drinking we shouldn't have been treated any different).
Saturday, I talked my husband into taking me to Garden Ridge ( didn't buy a thing, but enjoyed looking), as I've been on a Mission all week to find some new flower planters for my front door area....We went to a few thrift stores in the area, and made a pit stop at Chic-fila....(Chloe's 1st time to the Dwarf House, she loved walking in/out of that little red door). Had a birthday dinner for my Granny Saturday night....so gathered with all of the Lovell gang at Quincey's...
Sunday was church day - had lunch at my parents house & visited both sets of my grandparents....BUSY, but good weekend......ANY WEEKEND with my Family is GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment