Friday, March 25, 2011

ANOTHER attempt @ a Date Night


Back in February my husband and I attempted to have a "date night"...My parents were going to keep Chloe...I just had it all planned out ( husband thinks its so hilarous when my plans fail, b/c I work soooo....hard planning...I'm a Super Planner, my calenders are my best friend...Lol.)
Well needless to say we didn't make it to date night, my parents got Chloe but by lunch time I was sick, I think I either got food-poisoning or that nasty virus. So our night consisted of laying on the couch with the trash can watching Hallmark movies, but I give Kudos to my husband for just laying there with me, with no fear of catching it ( as anyone that knows me I'm a germ-freak and am terrified of viruses or sicknesses).

So got a great deal on some movies tickets from the discount website, "Living Social", 2 movies tickets for $9...I decided to chance it, we had until June to use them and was thinking surely we will have another opportunity to attempt to use them.

So we're meeting my parents to drop Chloe off with them Saturday morning. Was hoping to get alot of much needed yardwork done, but looks like it is 80% chance of rain tomorrow, but my Mom insisted that they would still LOVE to have Chloe come stay. So I'm going to use my movie tickets, hopefully have a nice meal together and just spend some one-on-one time together....So crossing my fingers that everything pans out....Happy Weekend to EVERYONE!!!!!! ( Photo up top is our Engagement photo, will be 6 years in June....Times flies :) )

1 comment: