Thursday, March 31, 2011

***~ fLoWer POWER FeVeR ~ ***



I am SUPER-stoked about having 70 degree weather Saturday....!!!!

And to add to the fever, Home Depot is having a Wonderful sale on gardening supplies, my trunk is full...w/ potting soil, Round-up etc...
I'm a little leary of planting too many plants right now, because it just too cold and frost is still happening...but hoping to plant some of my seed packets....

I have to say I have the "Flower Gardening Bug", guess I got it from my Mom, Grandma and Great-Grandma....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE color outside...the pinks, reds, yellows, oranges....my husband is not too fond of my obsession ( hey, it's better than some of the alternatives that people are addicted too...that's what I'm screaming)...

So bloggers....Won't be blogging much this weekend if any....I will be out in God's Beautiful Creation........With the "FEVER"....."FLOWER Gardening FEVER"!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment