Thursday, March 10, 2011

{THANKFUL Thursday...}





1} Today I'm THANKFUL for my FREE Chic-fila spicy chicken biscuit....Yes, the Chick-fila around the area are offering free biscuits on every Thursday during this month of March.....You guessed it right, it's marked on my calender not forget....Hey, who wouldn't when a Chick-fila is less than 1 mile from my house....LOVE me some Chicken!!!

2} Today I'm THANKFUL for Spring flowers....I LOVE flowers, & this time of year is beautiful. The daffodils, the cherry trees, dogwoods....Wow!!! God's Creation is just INDESCRIBABLE!!!

3} Today I'm THANKFUL for my Best Friend....AKA My Husband, he is what I truely look forward to coming home to every day ( & of course Chloe). He knows all of my little quirks, my mood just by the look in my eyes....He makes me laugh, he is supportive...I'm so Forever thankful for God putting us together...He completes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment