Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday...Thursday.....




Outside my window..it's Sunny....a little breezy though
Today I feel..tired, from not getting a WHOLE nights sleep all week.
I am thinking..what things we are going to do this weekend
I am thankful..for having tomorrow off work
Tomorrow I am going..to run errands & clean the house
I am wearing..jeans
I wish...to have a night steak dinner w/ a nice salad
This weekend I...am going to try to get more off of my "To-Do" list
I need to start..exercising more
I am reading...my daily devotional
I am working on..trying to get toned up more for summer
Yesterday I...cooked lasagna
I am hoping..it starts to warm up soon
I bet you didn't know...I will be married 6 years this June!
Something I'm looking forward to is..summer!

1 comment:

  1. I know I need to excise more. The starburst jellybeans are not helping me.

    ReplyDelete