Wednesday, March 16, 2011




1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend that pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation somewhere. Now, tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold?

I WOULD SAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS. WE HAVE DONE MOST THAT WE WANT TO DO, BUT WE DO WANT TO BUILD A 2 CAR GARAGE SEPERATE FROM THE HOUSE SO THAT WOULD PROBABLY HELP WITH THAT. OR IT WOULD BE A DOWN PAYMENT FOR A NEW SUV FOR THE FAM. MINE HAS AROUND 215,000 MILES AND I KNOW EVENTUALLY IT WILL DIE, BUT UNTIL THEN I'M DRIVING IT.


2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?

NOPE, I DON'T CELEBRATE. I DO WEAR GREEN SO I DON'T GETTING PINCHED BUT OTHER THAN THAT, THAT'S MY ST.PATTY'S DAY.

3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?

I AM ALWAYS IN A CLEANING MOOD, BUT I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO ORGANIZE MY DAUGHTERS ROOM SINCE WE GOT SHELVES INSTALLED IN HER ARMOIRE. AND WE'RE WANTING TO ORGANIZE THE LAUNDRY ROOM SOME MORE. MY GARAGE IS ON THE TO-DO LIST AS WELL, WE'RE WANTING TO DO AWAY WITH THE RUBBERMAID SHELVES AND BUILD SOME ATTACHED TO THE WALL FOR EXTRA STORAGE.


4. lime-shamrock-sage-forest....your favorite shade of green?

I WOULD SAY SAGE GREEN OR KELLY GREEN.

5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." So... do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?

NO I DON'T REALLY BELIEVE IN LUCK, I BELIEVE IN JESUS. I BELIEVE THAT JESUS GIVES AND/OR TAKES AWAY....AND HE CLOSES SOME DOORS AND OPENS OTHERS.

6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? 3/14 is Pi Day. Those math types are so clever, aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind)?


I LIKE PECAN PIE.

7. That same date (3/14) was also the birth date of the late physicist, Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of pi. What do you think is more important and/or valuable in life...intelligence or common sense?


I THINK COMMON SENSE.

8. Insert your own random thought here...

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE WEEKEND, WEATHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE PERFECT!!!
Like everyone, my heart just breaks for the people of Japan and all they have suffered and continue to face following the earthquake and tsunami there last week. Sometimes this world seems upside down. I heard this beautiful song by Selah sung in church on Sunday...a gentle reminder that there is absolutely nothing that cannot be redeemed...

No comments:

Post a Comment