Friday, March 4, 2011

{RELAXING & THRIFTY FRIDAY....}

I've been on a Mission the last few weeks to find Chloe a cute Easter dress, me a new pair of Levi's (husband said I need some that fit my body better, I prefer comfort over visual...I guess he prefers visual over comfort, but tried on pair after pair, and was surprised the Junior sections jeans fit alot better)...I had a couple of Kohl's coupons as well so decided that was a MUST stop for the beginning of my shopping adventure...
I tried on a couple of clothing pieces, but I'm the type that contemplates over it to the EXTREME....I'm very thrifty & HATE spending money on myself....but I gave in today and bought myself a new pair of jeans and a new Nine West purse...both were on sale ( could NEVER pay full price, that's againest ANY and ALL of my shopping rules).I racked up on some "stash-closet gifts" as well, that is where I stash all of my birthday, Christmas, or other occassion gifts for others, I have to say I was THRILLED when I added my receipts up....Spent $52.28 and SAVED $286.68...well actually just found another bag I forgot so my GRAND total savings is actually $304.69.....So Proud of my Great Finds that I got today....Such an Adreline Rush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment