Thursday, March 17, 2011

{THANKFUL Thursday.......}




1} CAR WASHES - I have a car wash place, Mr.Clean that is not far from my work, myself and my co-workers frequently use their services. Isn't it just strange how a car that is clean makes you feel, even if it is an older car....maybe it's just us OCD people that just gleem from inside when our car is washed & vacuumed out...

2} SCHLOTZSKY'S DELI - I just LOVE their subs....They are a little pricer than some places, but their sandwiches are so DELICIOUS!!! I always get the Orignal, sourdough bread, with everything on it, but then of course I pick the tomatoes off...the only time & place I eat black olives....

3} MY COUPON ORGANIZER - I am soooo....into coupons, this is a MUST!!! About everywhere I patronize must have a coupon for me to visit. Guess I'm striving for the "Coupon Queen" award...It's a fool to pay full price when there are so many coupons online to download or in newspapers...Just makes you feel a little better when you grocery shop if you have something to help the wallet...and I even keep coupons and/or gift cards for restaurants as well...nice to swallow that piece of steak when you know you are getting it discounted or for free... :) :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that car wash. It is so cheap. It is worth it to have a clean car.

    ReplyDelete