Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ANOTHER check off the "To-Do" List.......


Had a great weekend, never had a chance to write about it yesterday. The weather was just WONDERFUL!!!! We went junkin' a little Saturday morning, but nothing quite caught my eye, so came home empty-handed. I had a long list of "To-Do" things, got a few accomplished. Purchased some paint & a new mailbox. I worked my little heart out on that mailbox, 2 coats of paint, re-painted numbers and a new box installed, I think it looks 100% better...now for getting some seed packets planted for some color at the end of the driveway.
My husband decided to tackle the yard...I let him, as I have had a little cough for a couple of weeks now. I did end up hauling the numerous trips with the wheel-barrow...hey,a little exercise, is always a plus!!
I had hoped to have gotten a few more things done, but I took the day slow & really enjoyed it.
Now, looking forward to this coming weekend....Hope it is as promising as the last.......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment