Wednesday, March 9, 2011





1. The season of Lent begins on March 9th this year...do you participate and if so, in what way?

NO I DON'T PARTICIPATE.

2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year) So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? Ewwww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes?

NOT CRAZY ABOUT PANCAKES, PLAIN OR CHOCOLATE CHIP ONES ARE BEST THOUGH.


3. Spring is coming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? That's two questions I know but they're lightweights.
I LIKE PANSIES, USUALLLY HAVE THEM FROM PLANTING THEM IN THE FALL AND THEY WILL LAST UNTIL THE HOT SUMMER STARTS...PURPLES/YELLOWS, MY FAV.
I DO SOMETIMES HAVE SEASONAL ALLERGIES, I JUST POP ME A CLARITIN AND GO ABOUT MY BUSINESS.



4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or disagree? Why?
I'M ALWAYS OBSERVING PEOPLE, I LOOK AT PEOPLE BUT SOMETIMES IT DOES MAKE US SEE THINGS IN OURSELVES THAT WE NEED TO CHANGE OR WORK ON, SO NOT REALLY SURE THIS IS A HARD ONE.


5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras...have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've ever seen?

NOPE, NEVER BEEN AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL.


6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you_________?

THAT I JUST INHERITED ALOT OF $$$, I KNOW MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING, BUT IT WOULD SURE HELP PAY OFF SOME BILLS AND COULD PROBABLY AFFORD A NEW VEHICLE AS MINE HAS MANY, MANY MILES ON IT, BUT I JUST HATE HAVING TO HAVE CAR PAYMENTS AGAIN....AND I WOULD PAY OFF MY HOUSE MORTGAGE....AND OF COURSE TITHE TO THE LORD.

7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk?
OUTSIDE, NOT BAD, BUT DOES NEED A GOOD WASH, BUT IT'S JUST BEEN TOO RAINY HERE TO GET IT CLEANED AND MESSED UP WITHIN A DAY OR SO. INSIDE, DOES NEED VACUUMING OUT, BUT I'LL LEAVE THAT TO THE MR.CLEAN CAR WASH PLACE TO DO, GOTTA GET YOUR $$'S WORTH. THE ONLY JUNK IN MY TRUNK IS, A PORTABLE POTTY FOR CHLOE, A FEW UMBRELLAS, SOME JUMPER CABLES AND A BLANKET IN CASE WE EVER GET STRANDED SOMEWHERE.



8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'M SO READY FOR THE WEEKEND, HOPE THE SUNSHINE IS IN STORE....I'VE GOT SOME MUCH NEEDED PROJECTS I WANT TO GET ACCOMPLISHED.

1 comment: