Thursday, March 17, 2011

~ ANOTHER check off my "To-Do" List ~

Anyone that knows me, knows I CAN"T live without "check-lists", for everything under the sun...I write daily ones, of what I need to get done, weekly ones and Long-term ones of projects I want to get finished.
I started a new one in January and am proud to say I'm pretty productive the last few weeks in getting several off...but of course I have a good many to go...have just been waiting on the warm weather to start on some of them.

Got some shelves made for Chloe's room for her armoire, so sweaters/sweatshirts/hoodies now have a new home...

Got our River Birch Tree down...Loved the tree, but the roots were CRaZy!!! I didn't want it to mess up my patio area, so husband brought the big 'ol equipment in and pushed it over, stump and all....

Got my New lights that I have had since last Fall installed...Yippy!!! I got a GREAT deal on them, and have been trying to update the house with more up-to-date lightening, not the 90's gold-finished ones....I Love them, they look so Good!!!

So this weekend I'm so ***EXCITED*** Warm weather...I'm going to get more and more "checks" off the list...Painting my Potters Table, painting my wire flower planters, planting some flower seeds....Just want to tackle a few things at a time...believe me there is more that needs to be done, but I'm taking baby-steps don't want to overwhelm myself or My Husband...( he just LOVES when I tell him of our next thing to accomplish):) :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. I love lists to, LOL!
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com
    PS - I have a book giveaway going on at my blog. Would love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete