Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vacation Bible School WEEK


We have been having VBS @ our church this week. My Mom & I have been helping with the 5th & 6th graders, which have been rather calm compared to what I was assuming. Chloe has had a Blast all week, not just going to VBS, but getting to stay @ her grandparents all week, can we say SPOILED!!!!

I've been refreshed on alot of Bible stories I have forgotten about. I've drove plenty this week to be able to help with it, 90 minutes per day, plus gas, have had to fill up about every day, but to me it is sooooo worth it! There is no Price on the AWESOMENESS that God is and He Always provides!!!
I'm Excited to see if anyone has asked Jesus into their hearts but if not we at least know that some seeds have been planted for future acknowledgements....

No comments:

Post a Comment