Monday, June 20, 2011

Nothing SPECTACULAR, but still memorable.....


We had a GREAT Anniversary weekend, even though we didn't do a whole bunch, just nice to have a care-free, no schedule agenda together. We did do a dinner/movie date,I used my "Living Social" deal ( the 2 movie tickets for $9) and had a $50 gift card for eating dinner out....We had a nice evening together, some time to talk & reminisce over the last 6 years of life together being married.....

Sunday we celebrated Father's Day in our Heavenly Father's House & then had lunch with my Mom's side of the family, it was my Papa's 82nd birthday as well....A nap came later and then time to visit with my other grandparents, and we stuffed our faces with pizza for dinner.

Looks like the summer calendar is going to be booked full....but Loving LIFE & Thankful for all of the opportunties to spend with family & friends!

1 comment: