Thursday, June 16, 2011

thankful Thursday


1) I'm so Thankful for the RAIN we received last night. It has been weeks or months since we have had any rain....I just made me smile & rejoice inside when I heard the thunder start....and then the drops started. Saved me a "nightly chore" of watering my plants & rain water is much more nourishing. Not sure how much rain we received, but it rain for several hours....I did a little happy dance around the house, plus gave me some time to finish up some much housework.

2) My DADDY - This weekend is Father's Day & I am THANKFUL for having such a strong Christian Father that not only has done so much for me, but for my little girl as well. I am a "Daddy's Girl" and am proud of that.



3) June 18, 2005 - The Day that I married my BEST FRIEND! What a Beautiful day it was and I cherish all of the special moments of that special day! 6 years later ( on Saturday) I am as in LOVE with my Wonderful Husband, James as the day I said "I DO"! He is such a strong, hard-willed provider for our family, but he has a soft side as well....I am so THANKFUL for the Lord putting our 2 hearts together, he completes me!!!!!!



Thankful Thursdays Button

No comments:

Post a Comment