Monday, June 6, 2011

{Unique Flower Nursery.....FOUND! }




A couple of weeks ago I was referred to a Flower Nursery I had never been to. Curosity ALWAYS kills me, so I got my mapquest print-out & decided to head on over and check it out. "Full Bloom Nursery" in Clermont. Got a little lost finding it but when I did I was very impressed!

A gravel drive to a nursery where alot of the plants are grown there, with full descriptions of the plants, best place to plant, how tall they would get, all of the qualities...

I spent a couple of hours scoping the place out....I knew I couldn't leave without something, ended up buying a couple of scrubs and a low-growing "toe-tickler" as the sign said to grow between my rocks in my flower garden.
Highly recommend this nursery to anyone....Not the average plants/flowers that Lowe's or Home Depot carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment