Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NOT sooooo....Great Experience



As usual I'm ALWAYS soooo vain about my yard, I can't stand for anything to be out of place. So decided that the bushes/hedges needed trimming again, was working away until I had an accident. Got a little carried away speeding away with the hedge trimmer, guess my leg got in the way...hedge trimmer got hung right above my knee. I pulled it out and the blood started gushing....I get a little quesy when I see alot of my own blood, might add I have very low blood pressure and iron. I limped around the house, found Chloe, as we were home alone, did a few phone calls and started towards the ER.



Some stitches and a few shots later, got all mended up.....Now for being a little safer tonight....gotta finish up the yard!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are ok. I know how you feel about blood. I probably would have passed out.

    ReplyDelete