Thursday, June 9, 2011

BABYLAND GENERAL Adventure






I remember as a kid going to Babyland General, the home of the FAMOUS Cabbage Patch kids, an annual summer trip.

Chloe has been 1 other time, but not to the New Babyland General ( really, really nice, clean compared to the older one). Chloe was soooo Excited!!! She ran from doll to doll, holding the dolls, sitting with them etc. just that extra sparkle in her eyes just melted my heart.

We got to witness 2 births from "Mother Cabbage". 1st one was named after Chloe...."Chloe Taylor", I recommended Chloe and some little boy yelled out Taylor...but of course I wasn't about to pay the $200+ for that doll, just a little out of my budget. I do own some of the older cloth ones that are actually worth a good bit.

If you have never been to Babyland General in Cleveland,Georgia, I highly recommend it. It's FREE ( big + ) and it's so fun for the little ones, beware there are some gift shop items that really draw the kids in but all Chloe wanted was a Cabbage Patch sunvisor....

No comments:

Post a Comment