Friday, June 17, 2011

~Anniversary WEEKEND~



Well tomorrow is the BIG 6th Anniversary of our LOVE!!! June 18, 2005 is the day we pledged before God & all of our family/friends our love and commitment for each other. As I reminisce over the day, it just brings a smile to my face, what a beautiful day, sun shining, warm weather and the location our church, the place my parents said their vows years earlier.

I wanted to plan a fun, eventful day on Saturday, but most of our plans have fell through. Chloe is staying with my parents, so just a whole day to ourselves. We had first thought of doing a hot-air balloon ride, something we could check off our "bucket list" but b/c of short planning and the expense of doing this venture we're going to hold off for a few more years, maybe our 10th anniversary or something. We, or should I say I thought of doing a couples massage, but with a few injuries later, me with stitches, and James with a hurt shoulder, thought we might hold off on that as well....not to add the added expenses just this week in ER visit, pediatrician visit, and medicine, probably a smart money-wise option.

So tomorrow whatever we end up doing, hoping for it to be a spontaneious day of no time table, I'm sure it will be treasured, as anyone that knows my husband knows the workalcoholic is ALWAYS at work. I am hoping to plan a nice dinner out tomorrow night, even have a couple of gift cards that will help out and actually have a movie ticket deal that I got online for super cheap, so may just plan a dinner/movie date for tomorrow night.

I am super excited & anxious to see what the future holds for us....We ALWAYS strive to keep God 1st in our Marriage and know that he will lead us down the paths in life, and with that in mind & our commitment to each other it's a joy that is unmeasureable.....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Love the picture of you guys. You are a sweet couple.

    ReplyDelete