Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{TOP 2 Tuesday}




Top 2 Things You Collect

1) Antique Sewing Machines - Sorta odd I know...I took Home & Interior Designs in High school and got hooked on making outfits, purses, pillows etc. guess it sparked a creative side of me. I found most of these "junkin" as you might guess, I think I have 3-4 upstairs in my bonus room. I haven't used them, well maybe 1 time, just been too extremely busy with my 3 year old daughter....but just nice knowing I have them in case one day I just can't find anything to consume my time with ( yeah, right Lol.)

2) Raggedy Ann/Andy Memorabilia - I have some fetish for about the last 10 years about collecting this rustic old raggedy dolls....Everything from ornaments of them ( as I do a Raggedy Christmas tree in my dining room every year) to just the dolls in general etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment