Thursday, April 7, 2011

{ThAnKfUl Thursday}



Today I am Thankful for my Parents, A.K.A Chloe's Grandparents. I am very family orientated, I've always been very close to my grandparents and were with my great-grandparents when they were still living....You learn so much about your family heritage...and form that SPECIAL bond that is undescriable!!!

My Grandparents have always been an Important part of my life. I grew up my whole life across the road from my one set of grandparents and went to church & still currently do with my other set. Both are Great Christian Examples to our families...

I have always wanted Chloe to have that Special bond with her grandparents as well...My parents totally ADORE Chloe....they Spoil her as most grandparents do....she thinks the World of them as well....She is always talking about her "Nana" or her "Papa"...they are usually the 1st ones she prays for Every night when we say our prayers.
I am Forever Thankful that she gets to spend time with them and that they are such a Positive Influence on her life....She lights up anytime that we say " We're on our on Way to Papa & Nana's HOUSE...."

QUOTE - ( I feel that this fits so PERFECTLY)

WHAT CHILDREN NEED THE MOST ARE THE ESSENTIALS THAT GRANDPARENTS PROVIDE IN ABUNDANCE. THEY GIVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, KINDNESS, PATIENCE, HUMOR, COMFORT, LESSONS IN LIFE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, COOKIES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment