Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter WEEKEND....



This past weekend was more than good, it was GREAT!!! The weather was wonderful, alot of time to spend outdoors, visiting with family, church time....

Chloe had so much fun egg hunting this year. She wasn't so sure about the Easter bunny, she kept asking 101 questions, "Does he ride in a sleigh, like Santa ?", "How does he get from house to house ?", and one I thought was pretty funny, but very observant, "Did the bunny email you like Santa did ?" ( She remembered that little video where you put yours childs photo in and the Santa on there tells some things you been asking for etc.) I think we have a very inquisitive little girl.....She is very smart, and really adds all of the details up....

I was off work yesterday and got alot of yard work finished....I'm SOooooo....Loving all of my flowers blooming in my flower gardens, makes me want to carry my camera around taking shots of all of the beautiful blooms....We've been watching the many bird nests around our house....some are hatched, others aren't....got a few shots of some last night......

Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment