Monday, April 18, 2011

SUCCESSFUL weekend of Unforseen Treasures...




I got to do my FAVORITE #1 Hobby Friday & Saturday....Huge Subdivision Community Garage sales....I was in HEAVEN!!! I started out Friday morning by myself junkin', house to house....I got some pretty good deals....some super cute shoes for Chloe, 3 pair for $5.00, can't wait until this fall when she can wear them, one pair was the "Born" brand which are extremely expensive, but oh, so cute and the 2 others were little suede boots...I got some other odds & ends....

By Saturday I had convinced my sister to come down and go with me & Chloe ( also nice to have someone help watch Chloe, as these community neighborhood sales have massive amounts of cars/trucks rambling up & down the road) - We got a big purchase at the 1st stop...so the bungie cords came out...! I think Andrea was rather embarassed, not me...I kept on trucking!!

I found a really cute wrought iron bench & chair set...paid for it and was going to have to come back to pick it up, the lady re-sold it for a higher price while I was gone....Let's just say I was NOT a HAPPY CAMPER!!!

I guess my favorite find of the day on Saturday was my Awesome mini digital camera I got, only 2 1/2 years old, still had the box/manual, a nice camera case...All for $25...I was just thinking the day prior how I would love to have a little mini camera to always keep in my purse for those unexpected great photography moments....and I lucked out on finding exactly what I was secretly hoping for....Chloe's great find of the dsy was a metal bubble gum machine, even though she insisted she is going to put jelly beans in it instead....

I have to say I had a Pretty Sucessful weekend of Junkin'......Until next time....Waiting on the signs to start popping up down the road for some unforseen Treasures.......

No comments:

Post a Comment