Monday, April 4, 2011

{Great but UnEventful Weekend}


Did some junkin' AKA yard saling Friday & Saturday - not a whole lot found, but we searched and found some, only bought a couple of things -
Friday I pampered myself as well....I went for a haircut & highlights ( haven't had my hair highlighted since I was about 21...and not since I've been dating or married to my husband) decided I wanted a change....was tired of the boring brown drabby hair...knew I would be outside alot this coming Spring/Summer...so opted for some highlights....Shorter hair as well, hoping this will cut down on some time-consuming hair chores every morning....we shall see on that note....Hubby was pleasantly surprised, he said he liked it and was looking forward to having a "SPUNKY" wife...Amazing what a few highlights will do... HaHaHa!!!!!!
Saturday was "Girls day", My better-half had to work so me & Chloe did some fun things together, let her choose her favs. of course, Taco Bell was one thing on the top of her list. We worked/played outside most of the day, very beautiful but rather windy and cool with the breezes.
Sunday - church and quality time with my parents/grandparents....and of course some good quality time outdoors....hey, even got a little sun tan from laying out in my last year's birthday present ....my LOVELY hammock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment