Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Did I Mention I LOVE Shopping !!!! ?????



I am so ADDICTED to shopping....It's just my personal outlet I guess, my personal therapy as I like to call it. I'm not like the average shopper either, I hardly ever, if almost NEVER go shopping unless I have coupons or codes to use for extra %'s off....My 11th Commandment that I put on FB today " NEVER PAY RETAIL PRICE ".

I'm a Happy, VERY happy Woman today, took my lunch break to Kohl's ( did I mention I LOVE this store) I love the extra % off's that they send every month....and I lucked out with the extra 30% today....so my power-run of scrambling through the store in a 1 hour lunch break trying to make it to all of the important racks....I found some cute capris, some cute tankini (gotta wear these after having a little one, no motivation in exercising plus no time)a cute top ( would like another in a different color), Chloe a shirt... And another Great thing is I have another 6 days to use the 30% so I'll probably make my rounds to the other Kohls' I patronize, there is one less than 2 miles from my house and one about another 8 miles from my house....and one 1 mile from my work.....TOO MUCH TEMPTATION!!!!!!!!!!




I shop retail stores, but I really prefer Garage Sales....but sometimes nice getting something brand new.....Just ANOTHER Happy Day of Shopping ~ ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. I need to start going to the one in Cumming. Sounds like really great deals. Man girl, you know how to shop.

    ReplyDelete