Thursday, February 24, 2011

{THANKFUL Thursday}



Well today is my 8 year Anniversary @ Department of Natural Resources....seems just like yesterday that I started working here. It has had it's up & downs as any job does, with furloughs etc, but I have to say I LOVE my job!!! It's great to actually have a job that you like coming to every day, and believe me each and every day is a new adventure.
I truely believe that the Lord led me to this career/job, as I had been on a totally different path in life, but was not satisfied, I had been praying and a long-time family friend told me of the job opening, I was a little hesitate at first, but then I had a little voice telling me to go for it. I believe everything fell into place after that....I got the job, was set up by a co-worker to meet my now husband and so-forth....So if God is opening or closing a door in your life.....Just remember God KNOWS ALL.....even if it will not be noticed by yourself until years down the road...Proverbs 3:5 - "TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART;LEAN NOT UNTO THEY OWN UNDERSTANDING"

I'm attaching a photo of my previous boss, he retired the beginning of the year, Rick and my Co-worker, Brenda.

1 comment: