Thursday, February 3, 2011

{THANKFUL Thursday}




1) My Ol' Faithful 'Yota SUV - I've had my Toyota 4 Runner for a while - It's 11 years old with 215,000 miles, going strong (knock on wood....) I Love having a PAID for vehicle - has a few scratches & dents but I can over look that to save my wallet....




2) My Photo Albums - I LOVE taking photos as well as looking back through our visual history of our Life...always one lying around somewhere....Chloe loves reminiscing through them as well...




3) Scarfs - All colors - They add so much to an outfit, plus keep me warm....as anyone that knows me very well, knows I am VERY cold-natured...




4) Date Night - So Excited to have a Dinner/Movie night with my Better-half Saturday night....




5) Weekends - Time to spend with my Hubs & Little Princess - A time to just be lazy, venture out together - sometimes with no particular destination in mind - but as long as were together - "I'm a Happy Camper"...Then Sunday's Church Day - We drive 90 minutes (roundtrip) to go to our church - I Love worshipping with my extended family & friends - We spend all afternoon with my parents & usually go visit with one of my 2 sets of grandparents as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment