Thursday, February 10, 2011

{THANKFUL Thursday}




As I try to reflect every week on things I am Thankful for, sometimes I feel that I should put really, really important things but sometimes just the small things need to be thanked for as well....God knows ALL and Provides ALL of our needs!

1} My Job - So many people now days have lost or don't have a job to go to every day. Some mornings I find myself dreading the lug of getting ready, getting a toddler ready and all out the door in a timely matter, but then I reflect back on the great opportunity I have....So many would love to have a job to go to support their families. I have been at my job 8 years this month & actually it's a job that I actually like coming too...There is work, but then it is flexiable enough that I can take off when needed or just if I want to go on a vacation with my little family. I believe that God led me to this job, as its a WHOLE different field than what I had intended on pursing, not great pay, but the benefits far out weigh that.

2} Turquiose Jewelry - I have always LOVED this type jewelry - a little Western flare, but unique/classy at the same time

3} My DVR - All I can say is "WOW"!!!!! What was life without one ????? A busy life being a working mom & wife I never have time to just sit down and watch TV, I'm on a constant move - I think I ramble around and have that extra energy that I have been charging up all day at my paid - job....I only have a handful of things I like to reccord, but nice to sit back later on at night and actually enjoy watching it, and an Extra + getting to rewind through all of the commercials!!!

4} Crystal Light Packets - I try to be health-wise about drinking lots of H2O but just plain water gets soooo.....old. I have numerous Crystal light packets in my pantry...Always nice to add a little spice to my plain 'ol water...

No comments:

Post a Comment