Tuesday, February 15, 2011

L*O*V*E





Valentines Day 2011, didn't start out quite the way I was hoping for, Chloe woke up in the middle of the night with a virus or food poisoning, not sure which, but needless to say was up for a few hours throughout the night, then gone as quick as it come....(no complaining here though).
So I was home from work with her so we had a Whole Valentines Day together. Chloe insisted we need to go shopping to her favorite store, my 2nd Fav. - TARGET. We did some shopping & then Chloe wanted to stop at her #1 fast food establishment - TACO BELL ( this kid should literally do commercials for Taco Bell & Target, she talks non-stop about how GREAT they are).
We later on came home and spent several hours outdoors - the weather was BEAUTIFUL, in the 60's in middle of February - a rare occassion. Chloe of course rode some of her Power Wheel fleet, as I worked out in the yard some.
When the Hubs got home from work, we decided to go to dinner at a local Mexican restarant & later exchanged cards & small gifts ( nothing fancy, but the words of the cards and wrote words, truely spoke to my heart).

My 2 Valentines, the Love they both show me every day not just on Valentines day is what touches me so much. I am blessed unmeasureably by the little fam that God gave me.....



Quote I found online: " I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you" - Anonymous
And one more Quote : " As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change....I will always keep falling in love with you."

1 comment:

  1. Hate it that Chloe was sick. Glad she is feeling better.
    Sounds like you had a nice Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete