Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Savoring EVERY Moment of CHRISTmas!!







Christmas was Wonderful!!! The Celebrating of our Saviour, spending time with all of our family & the good mememories that were made! Christmas with a 4 year old is alot of F-U-N, seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child brings back so many fond memories when I was her age, I have to say this past Christmas was one the most fun, believing in Santa, the awe of the gifts...I could go on and on.....
We have such large families we have 3 more Christmas gatherings this weekend....I guess we can call those Christmas/New Years Celebrations. I took tons of photos with my new camera still learning on it, but Loving being able to catch those precious memories! Here's just a few...............getting ready to welcome 2012 in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment