Monday, December 5, 2011

Our **NEWEST** Addition....Elfie Elf!!



Chloe spent 2 nights with her Grandparents over the weekend, which gave me tons of time to do some much needed 'to do' things. I cleaned, and cleaned, finished decorating & wrapped all of Chloe's gifts. I had to find a good hiding spot, as Chloe is very inquisitive and sneaky....upstairs bonus room, seemed to be a good spot. I think wrapping her gifts and thinking of the little smiling face on Christmas morning, has me as excited/anxious as her.
Oh, & yes, we did give into all of the CRAZE....The Braswell's are now proud owners of a "Elf on a Shelve"! I told myself last year I wasn't giving into the fad, but after thinking about the tradition that could be started, about years down the road reminiscing over it, I thought it would be a well-worth purchase. Chloe has been very excited checking every morning to see where her little mystery elf is hiding, still no name...We just call him "Elfie" right now....Hope to give the no-name Elf a name soon!
Looks like another busy, Christmas week, 2 Christmas parties...but looking forward them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment