Thursday, December 1, 2011

Decorating A Little Daily = A Messy House!



My house has been a M-E-S-S all week!!! Boxes & boxes of Christmas decorations, and me being OCD my nerves have been on edge all week! I've been on the verge thinking when I'm going to get this disaster cleaned up. The house is looking alot more festive now, got the live greenery on the mantles, apoth. jars filled, wreaths on the door. Got my "To-Do" list almost full for the weekend. I'm going to attempt finishing up decorating tonight, clean all day tomorrow and Saturday since Chloe is staying at my parents going to attempt at getting all of her gifts wrapped and put upstairs. A MUST that has to be done 1st before any of the list is fulfilled...Apple Cinnamon candles lit and some Kenny G playing...and then I'm Set!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment