Monday, December 19, 2011

~AdVeNtUre Christmas Shopping~


Chloe went shopping with her Daddy Saturday for me. I was sure they would never have a dull moment on the trip. This was the 1st Trip for Christmas that they had went on together. I had a nice, quiet morning of cooking for a Christmas gathering and running errands, I just grinned to myself thinking of the "fun" times they were having together. After making it home, 2 hours later, my husband said that 2 hours seemed as 8 hours! I learn a few quirks that they encountered, Chloe getting into the sample make-up that is on display, picking up a bottle of shampoo and thinking it was lotion, squirting it all over her hands/arms & the episode of Chloe yelling out "DADDY LOVES You" in a real southern drawl to some random lady that was shopping....My Husband, James said he just had to had hide on another isle with his face red as a tomato....Chloe is a "Daddy's Girl" & Glad She got to spend some Memorable Shopping Time Togther!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment