Wednesday, January 4, 2012

*W*I*N*T*E*R~


I'm not a cold-person, it just makes my bones ache, I prefer the sun, hot, humid weather any day over this drab, blustery weather. I have enjoyed the extra time I got to spend with Chloe over the Christmas break. We slept late, ate alot of T.B (taco bell), stayed up late & just pretty much did whatever we felt like. I've never took much extra time off when she was smaller, but with her being in Pre-K it gave me a good excuse to, and I LOVED it!!




January has proven to be a Organizing/Cleaning month. I have re-arranged furniture, cleaned in places that have had a little neglect over the last few months, and it felt good!
So for Now....Let's see if We can Make It until Spring......a few months & counting..............

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your time with Chloe :-) Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you to answer a few questions. Here is the link if you want to play along http://afamilyoflooneys.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag.html

    ReplyDelete