Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcoming #2 Into the Braswell Household.....

Myself & My husband have known for weeks and weeks now, NEVER ( and I mean NEVER) did I think I could keep this secret to myself, but very proud of myself for holding it in. We had orignally planned on announcing it last weekend, but due to my better-halfs "lovely, (NOT)" kidney stone episodes, we opted to wait.
We told Chloe on Friday that she had a surprise we were going to give her on Saturday morning. Wow!! Her little mind was rolling, she said, "I bet its a new IPOD!"....I told her she would just have to wait and see. Saturday morning we headed out to the patio, we handed her a gift back and I captured "EVERY" moment of that surprise....Chloe not thrilled at all.....She said " I don't like picture frames!!!!" threw it down and kicked her sandals off....the pouting was on for now! I told her to look and see what was in the photo frame....She was like "What ???!!!" after explaning it to her, she got a little happier. I know she was thrilled inside, she has been praying for a baby brother or sister for so long and has gawked at the babies in stores, restaurants, church etc. wanting one for her own.....

Later Saturday we went to tell my parents/sister. Chloe pulled it off very well. She told them she brought something that she had made at school for them to see. She never budged and then after they pulled it out of the bags, she just smiled the BIGGEST smile ever!!! Even though we have no preference of boy or girl, Chloe insists that she is going to have a SISTER!

Yesterday at church Chloe wanted to wear her "Big Sister" shirt I had bought her. She was All Smiles!! Alot of people didn't catch on as much as I thought that they would have....but everyone was so very happy for us!

Now that the "cat is out of the bag" per say....We are on for the waiting game of finding out if it will be a BOY or a GIRL....Either is fine with me, just praying for a Happy, Healthy Baby!!!!

2 comments: