Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rough Weekend~

The past several days, and the weekend was HORRIBLE!!!! I'm usually pretty optimistic, but it was truely awful! My Husband has been battling Kidney stones for over 1 week. He has been taking pain medicine, drinking lots of liquids and praying!! Finally Saturday he got in so much extreme pain, he told me to take him to the ER, hopefully to get some sort of relief. They admitted him to get him some fluids and to give him so extra pain medicine. I truely despise seeing anyone in so much PAIN, it hurt my heart, b/c I felt so helpless.....Pain, Nausea, Pain, Nausea, this went on all weekend. As of today no stone still, but no he is just trying to get "detoxed" from all of the medications, he said that he feels so drugged. Trying to be a "Nurse" for someone you care for and have no clue how to help them is so hard to do.....Rough, Rough Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment