Monday, June 18, 2012

December BABY~

I have been battling with this "Pet Peeve" for the last couple of weeks and finally after a phone call to some family on Saturday it really broke the straw! I know I personally always imagined having another child in the spring, summer or fall months, but some times God sees differently, and of course he knows what is best, right ???!!
After finding out our new little one will grace us more than likely 2 days after Christmas ( due to planned c-section), I was not exactly totally excited about the date, but was Very Thankful and blessed for God seeing fit to give us this ultimate BLESSING!!
After telling everyone about our new addition, we have received some rather "unpleasant" looks & comments about being due in December. We have heard every comment under the sun, but as I see it God Does NOT give us a choice on the day we are BORN or the day we DIE....It's ALL in His Timing!
I really wish others would be considerate of others and see this bundle of a Blessing to Mean more than any Month or Day that He/She Might be born......

2 comments:

  1. Man that is a pretty crappy thing. They should be happy for you guys not griping about when you are due. Your baby is a blessing no matter what month you have him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know guess some peoples just speak before really consigering what they are saying...

    ReplyDelete