Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Salt Water & Sand.....I HEAR the Ocean, Calling My Name!

Well almost time for our family vacation and I am SUPER-EXCITED!!! We are venturing out to a new place this year, Ft.Morgan, AL, which is just a short drive from Gulf Shores. I found a great condo for 1/2 the price of what we've been paying. I anxious about the new sights and new places to visit. I literally dislike getting in a rut of going to the same vacation spot year, after year, there is so much God has made for us to enjoy!
Our last family vacation of 3.....We actually are going with my parents/sister too. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, getting some Vitamin D during the day, nightly walks on the beach and maybe some seafood!
Its a slow go on the packing of the trip, but hope to get that finished up soon....BEACH BOUND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment