Thursday, February 16, 2012

VALENTINES....for the Family of 3


Valentines day 2012 was okay, nothing extra special, but everyone I came in contact with seemed to have a little extra-pep-in-their-step that day, smiling a little more, being more generous, wouldn't it be grand if every day was as this particular celebrated day ?
I went to work, gave Chloe a few small gifts and my husband a card. We went to a place I've been to only once that I've been dying to go back to "Cheddars". I work less than 1 mile from there but have not gotten to take my husband or Chloe there. I decided Valentines night would be a good night to go and I wasn't disappointed. The wait I was anticipating would be extra long, as that is what they said on the phone when I checked in, but I decided we would take the chance and ended up only waiting about 25 minutes. The food was delicious and we ran into several families we know there as well. So our Valentines for 2012 was pretty Low-key...no grand gifts or unexpected gestures....Just me & my Family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment