Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Saturday Wasn't As Planned.....

Saturday didn't turn out quite as planned, but that goes to show me, as a VERY devoute planner that sometimes change can be fun! I had a call Friday night from our accountant that she had to cancel our appointment for doing our taxes, which stunk! We ended up dropping the paperwork by, but didn't get to figure out how much we were going to get back. We took Chloe by her grandparents,my parents and then we headed south on the interstate, we shopped EVERY Goodwill under the sun, I think we went to 5 different ones....We found some unique things, nothing grand, but still had fun on the pursuit of searching the shelves/aisles!
I had hoped to use one of our gift cards for dinner, but after relying on our GPS we ended up going in circles & my husband was going nuts....so We just opted for Chilis' which was a good choice but not Free as I had anticipated for.
We had our "Date Nite", not as planned but it was good quality time together!! ( and that is all that matters :) )

1 comment: