Thursday, February 2, 2012

Saturday = DATE NITE


Saturday we are going to do our Income Taxes, Excited about that for Sure!! Extra $$$, but not so sure we will have much left after Chloe's surgery and some other medical bills that need paying. As the last several years the Saturday that we go file our taxes, Chloe has spent the day and night with my parents, just a parent-day/night out. Last year wasn't too great I ended up coming down with a virus so no fun at all...trash can & ginger ale in hand.
I'm not sure on our exact plans for Saturday, I do have some free movie tickets and some free Dinner gift cards...but I'm sure we've got alot more hours to fill, maybe we'll do some sight-seeing or rambling around.....I Love Days with no particular plans, but then me being a planner, can't stand just non-sense rambling...gotta have a schedule of some sort....Looking forward to Some Husband/Wife time this weekend!!!! ( This Movie was Too FUNNY!! Saw it Last year, sure Hope Our Date Night Doesn't Turn Out As Theirs!! Ha! Ha!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment