Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My NEW Venture!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have been shopping/selling at Kids Consignment sales for 5+ years and have ALWAYS dreamed up having my own sale, but never had the nerves and/or extra $$ to spend on planning one, each and every year I would start planning and then back-out, but not this year! I have been telling my husband my plans for months & months now, he just listens and smiles....He told me that he was very confident in me and he knows how when I set my mind to something it is full-force....so today I OFFICIALLY told all of my Facebook family/friends of this new venture......"LITTLE FEET REPEATS KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE"....so its out in the wide-open now....Still a little nervous/anxious but still sooooo.....excited! I'm currently working on a website, a location/date but it seems to be all coming along, slowly but surely...
I know alot of planning & hard-work goes into having a successful sale, I"m up for the challenge......Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment