Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vacation Destination = Determined!!!



I have been wanting to go somewhere new this summer for our family vacation, new sights to see, new places to scope out, new photo ops....After some suggestions from friends we found a nice place that is very reasonable to try out....Fort Morgan, right next to Gulf Shores! I LOVE the beach, but have never been to this particular beach, seems the area that we are staying is very quiet, family orientated, but only 15-20 minutes away is the city with shopping, restaurants, etc.
I'm E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the ocean waves crashing in, the smell of the salt air and the feel of the sand between my toes.....Guess I got Several months to wait, but Glad We got our Week booked and now for Saving some Extra $$$$$ MOO-LAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really nice. I also think it nice that you are not to far away from stuff.
    I have tagged you to answer some questions. Here is the link http://afamilyoflooneys.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag.html

    ReplyDelete