Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~The L*O*V*E for My Mama~


Yesterday was My Wonderful, Amazing Mama's Birthday!!! My Mom & I are very close, I call almost every single day to chit chat, catch up on the days events....She is not only my Mom, she is also one of my dearest friends! My Mom is one of 4 kids, so she knows how to be thrifty and she Loves family time.My Mom is CRAZY about my 4-year daughter, "Nana" is her name and she LOVES the time that they spend together. My Mom has been through one of lives "Hardest" challenges, CANCER ( the ever-dreaded word no one prays that the doctor will deliver to them). She has been cancer-free for 4 years now and I Thank God For Giving her the Determination and the Strength to endure this horrible disease. My Mom....My Personal Hero!!!! Love You To the Moon & Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment