Thursday, September 8, 2011

S-T-R-E-S-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wow!!! I can't breath ( not literally but I feel that way)! Work has been Non-stop, desk covered for weeks now, more & more stack up for me to do, but not just doing that work, phones ringing off the hook, customers constantly coming in....I'm going to SCREAM or go bald from pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!

There used to be 3 of us ladies at my work doing this work, now 2 and I'm stuck with most of the missing girls duties, no pay raise, no pats on the back...Yes, I am thankful to God for having a job but it really works a toll on you when you feel like your head is spinning constantly.

Spring/summer months at my work are the worse so sort of anticipating the coming cooler months, to take some loads of work off of me. And to top it off when I get home our new puppy/dog has been digging to China in our backyard....like I need something else to worry about or have to deal with.....BREATH, BREATH, EVERYTHING WILL CALM DOWN EVENTUALLY.......Oh, so I Hope!!!

1 comment:

  1. Iam sorry thing are so rough at work. I hope things slow down soon for you.

    ReplyDelete