Thursday, September 29, 2011

FuN-Filled Weekend!


Loving this fall weather! Chloe is staying with her grandparents most of the weekend. Me & the Hubs are going "junkin", hoping to find some good deals & unique pieces! Friday hoping to scope out some sales by myself & then Saturday going to scope together for some GREAT finds!



Sunday we are going with our family & church to see the Movie "COURAGEOUS". If you have ever seen "Facing the Giants" or "Fireproof" this is by the same producers & has tons of rave reviews online about this movie. I've watched several trailer clips, seems to be an Encouraging, yet Challenging movie, while blessing the soul as well. I happy to know I'm watching the movie with my Dad & my Husband, as this movie is about the VERY Important role Fathers have in their childrens lives & their spouses as well.
Very Anxious & Excited about this weekend, I think it's going to be GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment