Thursday, September 1, 2011

{OPEN DOOR}


We decided a few months back with many prayers, that we felt led to teach a Sunday School class. I was preferring a kiddie class, no older than 10 years old, but a few weeks later we were asked to teach the 7th - 9th grader class. I was in awe, WHAT ??!!! I thought for a mere second that I was just going deny the offer, but then I thought about those kids, and thought about the sponges that they are & if no one is willing to accept the challenge of teaching those youngsters what they would feel.
I've never taught a class at church, this will be the 1st, but with God's help & many prayers I'm confident that I will be fine. My husband, James said he will be there for support, but I'm the main teacher. I knew I needed to accept this OPEN DOOR because as a Christian I know that God leads, & he is waiting to see if you will Follow!
So on for studying my lesson for Sunday morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment