Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Weekend....Very Blessed!






I had a Great Birthday Weekend! Saturday we got to do one of my FAVORITE past-times, JUNKIN'!!! We got some really good deals, several "Moving Sales" & a few Community-wide yard sales!
That night we went out with my parents/sister to a Seafood place off of Lake Hartwell. I've been hearing rave-reviews & wanted to check it out myself....I give them a A+++!!! Shrimp, catfish, hushpuppies....Mmmmmmmm!!! (Good!!!)
Sunday, my actual birthday ( September 25th), We went to church, ate lunch with both sets of my grandparents, my aunt/uncle/cousin & my parents/sister. They sung "Happy Birthday" to me at the restaurant, I think Chloe was more thrilled than ever, she was smiling ear-to-ear the whole time. That afternoon they all came to my parents & gave me gifts, ate cake etc.
I am SOoooooo Blessed at the family-orientated family I have, so thankful to be able to celebrate my 29th birthday with both sets of my grandparents! (Even our little doggie, Oreo, got to come up to Habersham )

Not the gifts, or the recognition for the day, but the feeling of LOVE that is all around is what made my day so special! The cards with the special messages melted my heart as well....29, is going to be a good year, I just feel it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment