Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{Special} Weekend



This past weekend was pretty good minus a few minor things. I got to do my FAVORITE hobby on Saturday with the hubs & Chloe-bug....and can I say "WE SCORED", we found community neighborhood sales one, right after another....Got some cool pieces...and Chloe did get another ride to add to her convoy of motorized vehicles....was just too cute pass up....
Sunday was really nice. Chloe, only 3 years old really put alot of thought into Mother's Day ( so wished I would have had a video camera rolling). She had gotten a plastic bag from Walmart and put her 'masterpieces' she had painted and drew for me and had it all tied up. I had heard her on Saturday night saying that she needed to hide a "surprise" in my Mothers Day card, either candy or make-up...*Too cute** Sunday as I read my cards from James and Chloe, I had tears of knowing how blessed I am....I got a nice new beach chair for our upcoming vacation, but the words expressed, as my hubby that never writes or says alot of mushy things, wrote a whole card full...and the tenderness of Chloe being sooooo...excited about her gifts ( she made a cute handprint butterfly @ school & a very cute & chic zebra-print flower pin)just meant so much...
Our whole sermon at church was about "MOTHERS" and what is says in the Bible about Christian mothers.....Later having lunch and supper with my extended families and celebrating the Wonderful day with my grandparents (both sets) meant sooooo very much to me....
So all-around Blessed Weekend..................................... :)

2 comments: