Monday, May 2, 2011

Perfect WEEKEND....Extra $$$$ and all....& a touch of OCD....




This weekend was Beautiful....I did the much-dreaded task of having a Garage sale for 2 days....Friday & Saturday. I've been dragging out stuff for over 1 week, garage packed out....I usually try to have 1 per year just to clean out junk and to make some extra $$$ for vacation or home improvements.

Friday was great!!! I had tons of people, constantly stopping, Saturday wasn't as great but still pretty darn good for only working a couple of hours....I pretty much made enough to pay for our part of the beach house we are renting, so now just food money and gas money needed.

The weather was WONDERFUL.....I soaked up some rays, I absolutely LOVE sun-bathing ( know the negative effects, but it feels so good and I usually always have low Vitamin D, and that is one thing that helps with it). I got me a pretty good tan and Chloe did as well....Getting prepared for the beach!!

We did some much needed yard work as well....I am truely addicted to doing yardwork...another case that my OCD gets credit...house work inside, yard work outside...I'm constantly cutting grass, trimming scrubs, pulling weeds etc. Soooo..I pulled the lawnmower out again Friday, (2nd time in 1 week)...Have to admit I get a "big-head" on the compliments of how well the yard & my flower gardens look, I had numerous compliments on Fri&Sat. guess I did catch the "Green Thumb" that my Mom, Grandma & Great-Grandma had......It's in our Blood!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is cool that your made enough money to pay for that. Where are you guys going for vacation?

    ReplyDelete