Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursdays Button

1} Chloe's Allergy Dr. -

Chloe has had breathing problems since she was about 6 weeks old. I was terrified when they 1st gave me a breathing machine to use on my little 6 lb. bundle of joy....I remember crying & crying. Breathing treatments were a natural around our house....we could only go a few days without doing them, countless nights of being up with a sick baby. I remember feeling so helpless! Finally about a year or so ago one of my friends from church mentioned her daughter having similar symptoms and how she took her the an allergy Dr. and now she is on the mend. I felt a lightbulb go off....worth a shot. I made Chloe an appt. with Dr.Maloney at NEGA Asthma & Allergy clinic ( very kid friendly & LOVE them).

Chloe was put on Singular 4mg. I didn't notice a difference at first, but after a few weeks I could tell of the in improvement. Rarely do we have to use any breathing treatments if she gets a really bad cold, but her last appt. there they gave her an aerochamber with an inhaler...instead of the machine, so much faster, easier. I am soooo....Totally Thankful to Jesus for leading us to this type Dr., truely an answered prayer.....


2} My Mom, Mama, Mother....FRIEND -

My Mom is such an Awesome supporter, confidone, caring, loving person that I am soooo...Thankful to call MY Mom!! I Love spending time with my Mom, we like to do alot of the same things....work in our flower gardens, crafts etc. She is a wonderful Christian example of what a Christian Mom is to be, she is always reading her Bible and is a faithful member at our local church, teaching the same 4 & 5 year old Sunday School class for the last 30+ years....

My Mom is strong as well, she has battled cancer a few years back, had surgery & took radiation....It was a very trying time in our family, but my Mom held her head high and ALWAYS looked to God for strength to overcome....
She is a Super Grandma (Nana) to Chloe as well...Chloe thinks the world of her "Nana" and am so glad at the example Chloe sees in My Mom....I could go on & on....Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be so forever blessed by such an Outstanding MOM!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you found a great doctor. Sam got put on flonase and it has made a big difference in her. She use to be sick all the time.

    ReplyDelete